In this interview I’m talking to Brandon Poulin, CEO and co-founder of LadyBoss. A serial entrepreneur since age 17, Brandon lead LadyBoss to impact 250,000 customer lives and generate over 60 Million in revenue by the time he was 25.
In our interview on this episode of The AMPLIFY Show, Brandon is sharing tactics that helped him and his wife and co-founder go from broke to #4 on the Inc. 500 list. He also shares about his philosophy for growth and what to get emotional about when it comes to business.
Topics discussed with Brandon Poulin on this episode of The AMPLIFY Show:
- Starting out, and bounding back from failure [1:30]
- Leveraging his wife’s transformational story to create a platform for growth [2:40]
- The Lady Boss mentality [3:45]
- What to get emotional about in business [4:45]
- How emotion informs mission [5:00]
- “The path is math” and what that means [5:30]
- Brandon’s top 3 tactics for growth [6:30]
- Adding that first team member [8:15]
Connect with Brandon Poulin of LadyBoss:
Connect with me:
Be the first to comment