Today on The AMPLIFY Show, I’m chatting with Kate Crocco, author of the newly released “Thinking Like A Boss” and confidence + mindset coach. This timely interview turned into a conversation where we both talk about mindset and business changes during the pandemic, challenges we’re facing as parents, and the lies we tell ourselves as business owners.
Kate also offers some incredible insight on finding your identity outside of your business and how to look forward instead of dwelling on the past.
Find more helpful advice in Kate’s book, “Thinking Like A Boss: Uncover and Overcome the Lies Holding You Back from Success.” And tune into her weekly Thinking Like A Boss podcast, including the episode I was on.
“We aren’t going to be able to receive what the future brings for us if we can’t release the past.” -Kate Crocco
Topics discussed with Kate Crocco on this episode of The AMPLIFY Show:
- [2:45] Kate’s book and the top lies female business owners tell themselves
- [5:20] Shifting your mindset and business during a crisis
- [9:00] Finding your identity outside of your business
- [15:00] How to look forward after “losing it all”
- [17:45] “It’s okay to grow slow” and rebuilding with intention
- [19:50] The challenges and silver linings of parenting during a pandemic
- [27:00] Embracing the good that comes from challenges
Connect with Kate Crocco:
Connect with me: