This week on The AMPLIFY Show, I’m talking with Laraine Bennett, author of “The Little Way of Living with Less.”
The book takes you through a spiritual journey guided by St. Therese of Lisieux — it’s basically a spiritual take on the modern minimalist movement to help you downsize, declutter, and detach, while growing in virtue in the process.
The holidays are a great time to let go and to simplify while growing in faith and virtue!
In this episode we share:
- Why the modern minimalism movement is missing the mark
- My simple storage system for all my kids artwork, memorabilia and childhood memories
- The secret to detaching to things so you can experience more joy and freedom
- The role trust plays in the process of decluttering
- How to start letting go of clutter, bad habits & sin
Mentioned in the episode:
Grab the book “The Little Way of Living with Less” on Amazon
Grab the book “The Temperament God Gave You”
Grab the book “The Temperament God Gave Your Kids”
Connect with me:
Be the first to comment