This week on The AMPLIFY Show, I’m talking with Laraine Bennett, author of “The Little Way of Living with Less.”
The book takes you through a spiritual journey guided by St. Therese of Lisieux — it’s basically a spiritual take on the modern minimalist movement to help you downsize, declutter, and detach, while growing in virtue in the process.
The holidays are a great time to let go and to simplify while growing in faith and virtue!
In this episode we share:
- Why the modern minimalism movement is missing the mark
- My simple storage system for all my kids artwork, memorabilia and childhood memories
- The secret to detaching to things so you can experience more joy and freedom
- The role trust plays in the process of decluttering
- How to start letting go of clutter, bad habits & sin
Connect with me: