I’m back for another season of the AMPLIFY Show after having another baby aaaaand, launching another business! I share a bit about both in the introduction leading up to my interview with Public Square founder Michael Seifert.
Public Square is the largest directory of patriotic businesses that share our values of faith, family & freedom. I was excited to give Michael and Public Square a first look at my new business venture – a direct to consumer e-commerce product in a very specific niche (Christian moms of girls… you’re gonna love this!).
In this episode we talk about:
- Building a business by leaning into your values and leveraging likeminded entrepreneurs via Public Square
- How to find and shop businesses who support your values
- The debate- should you start a business if you have to do manufacturing in China? And how to bring business back home
- Why Emily was inspired to create the Christian alternative to the American Girl doll brand
- Emily’s personal updates on having her fourth baby and starting a new business
Mentioned on the Show:
Public Square – download the app and shop patriotic brands!
Faith Friends – The Christian alternative to American Girl doll