In this episode, Emily Richett talks to author Carrie Gress about her latest book “End of Woman: How Smashing the Patriarchy has Destroyed Us.”
Carrie Gress is a fellow at the Ethics and Public Policy Center, a scholar at the Institute for Human Ecology at Catholic University of America, she’s a married mother of five and the co-editor of the popular women’s magazine Theology of Home. She has authored 10 books, many which tackle the shortcomings of feminism.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- After 50 years of modern feminism, are women happier?
- Abortion, depression, and other consequences of radical feminism
- How to combat the toxic feminist culture
- The doll brand Emily launched called “Faith Friends” as a Christian alternative to woke brands like American Girl
- Practical steps to find our way back home to happier, more fulfilled lives as women and mothers
Mentioned on the Show:
Buy ‘The End of Woman”– Carrie’s latest book
Connect with Carrie at her website for a signed book & more
Faith Friends – The Christian alternative to American Girl doll