I’m inviting you to join me for a slower, more peace-filled season with a social media sabbatical- as in, quitting social media for the next month or so.
I logged off my platforms on November 8 and plan to take a two-month digital rest.
In this episode, I’m sharing 10 reasons (technically 11 reasons, I couldn’t help myself- there are so many good ones!) to quit social media – or to at least take a break.
I started the year off with a social media sabbatical but still batched my posts once a week. This time, I’m going unplugged- I even removed email from my phone. Tune in to hear the biggest reasons why and what I hope to gain from the break.
I mention a lot of previous episodes and interviews on this topic, which I’ll link below. If you like this episode, you’ll love some of those!
Mentioned in the episode:
- Episode 36: Finding Freedom with Social Detox, Digital Minimalism & Vacation
- Episode 37: Stay Visible Online While Being Present in Life
- Episode 48: Break the Twitch And Live a More Intentional Life, With Anthony Ongaro
- Episode 55: Why We Want What We Want & The Power Of Mimetic Desire In Everyday Life, with Luke Burgis
- Episode 30: “Embrace the Suck” and Create Constraint to Change Your Life, with Navy SEAL & Author Brent Gleeson
- Episode 49: How to Stay Focused and Strong During Crazy Times
- Episode 8: Courage to Grow with Acton Academy Founder Laura Sandefer
- “Under the Influence” with Jo Piazza
Be the first to comment