I’m sure we’ve all wondered what our last words will be, but do you ever think about the possibility that your words might be the last that someone else hears?
In Episode 70 of The AMPLIFY Show (70, can you believe it?), I share my thoughts on the significance of last words, including the unexpected ones that have inspired me to be better, even during the ordinary, small moments.
I’m also sharing an update about this current season I’m in and some of the learning and growth that comes from hard seasons. And I mention a few resources that have been helping and inspiring me, which you can find below!
Mentioned in the episode:
- Hallow App: https://hallow.com/
- Every Sacred Sunday: https://everysacredsunday.com/
- Fr. Mike Schmitz on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fathermikeschmitz/
- My interview with Kim John Payne: https://emilyrichett.com/2019/10/17/episode-6-simplicity-parenting-and-entrepreneurship-with-kim-john-payne/
- My interview with Adam Cayton-Holland: https://emilyrichett.com/2020/06/11/episode-21-purpose-through-tragedy-comedy-through-life-with-adam-cayton-holland/